jueves, noviembre 01, 2007

re-inventa letoy: stefan jolet

Thanks tos Stefan Jolet for his ‘recreate letoy’ work.

* What music forms the soundtrack of your life? I listen to a lot of movie soundtracks.. Currently, I'm listening to the soundtrack to 300 and also Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Good stuff... Occasionally if I'm feeling lazy or otherwise need some make-me-feel-good music I'll throw on some Jack Johnson.
* Pixel or Pencil. I'd have to go with both, although if my computer ever goes down I'm screwed. Almost all of my artwork is designed on my Mac, but I could never give up doodling in my sketchbook.
* My favourite cartoons are... Spongebob and Avatar. However, I've been known to drop whatever I'm doing to watch My Gym Partner is a Monkey and Naruto with my son.
* Sushi or Hamburger. Hamburger with a side of fries cause I'm spoiled like that.
* I am happy when… I'm spending time with my son. Also, when an illustration comes out exactly how I imagined it, which hardly ever happens. Heh.

++++ español ++++


Muchas gracias a Stefan Jolet por su ‘re-inventa letoy’

* La banda sonora de tu vida sería… Escucho muchas bandas sonoras de películas. Actualmente escucho la de ‘300’ y la de ‘Harry Potter y la Orden del Phoenix’ En otras ocasiones necesito escuchar música que me haga sentir bien… por ejemplo de Jack Johnson
* Ratón o lápiz. Ambos, pero si mi ordenador se avería tengo un problema. La mayoría de mi trabajo es diseñado en Mac, pero tampoco dejo de dibujar en mi sketchbook.
* Tus dibujos animados preferidos son… Bob Sponja y Avatar. Si embargo, me he visto dejando todo de lado y viendo junto con mi hijo My Gym Partner is a Monkey y Naruto.
* Sushi o hamburguesa. Hamburguesa con patatas.
* Eres feliz cuando estás… con mi hijo. También cuando una ilustración es tal y como lo imaginaba, lo cual apenas sucede.