martes, octubre 30, 2007

re-inventa letoy: oni

Thanks to Oni for her ‘re-create letoy’ work.

* What music forms the soundtrack of your life? I love to listen to a broad range of music. I mostly listen to industrial stuff, though, like Nine Inch Nails, Mindless Self Indulgence, Prodigy, Combichrist, Rammstein, Turmion Katilot, Ministry, and KMFDM. When I’m working on art, I like to listen to electronic music by Aphex Twin, Ratatat, Fischerspooner, Goldfrapp, Sneakerpimps, etc. I guess that it really just depends on the mood I’m in.
* Pixel or Pencil. I normally start out with a sketch on paper, then scan it into the computer and work on it from there, so I’d have to say both. I work mainly with pixels though. Only a tiny fraction of my work is done on paper. Besides that, it’s easier for me to correct mistakes on the computer than it is on paper. Sure, I can erase, but eventually I end up erasing a hole through the page!
* Your favourite cartoons are…Mostly anime. I love watching anime. Not the lame ones they show in American TV, but the ones that are fresh from Japan (with subtitles in English so that I can follow along, of course). I love Akira, Samurai Champloo, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, DBZ, Naruto, and all Miyazaki films. I’m a total nerd when it comes to anime. I also like watching Family Guy, The Simpsons, Venture Brothers, Metalocalypse, and old-school 80’s cartoons like She-Ra, He-Man, and Transformers. I also love old Looney Tunes. There’s nothing like a good, old fashioned Bugs Bunny cartoon. I still watch them to this day, and I think I always will!
* Sushi or hamburger. How about a sushi-burger? Can I have one of those?
* You are happy when you are.. creating new art, playing with my pets, playing video games, eating at one of my favorite restaurants, getting ready for Halloween, and working or partying with my team, Agi Agi.



++++ español ++++


Muchas gracias a Oni por su ‘re-inventa letoy’

* La banda sonora de tu vida sería… me gusta escuchar un amplio abanico de música. Industrial con grupos como Nine Inch Nails, Mindless Self Indulgence, Prodigy, Combichrist, Rammstein, Turmion Katilot, Ministry y KMFDM. Cuando trabajo me gusta escuchar música electrónica como la de Aphex Twin, Ratatat, Fischerspooner, Goldfrapp, Sneakerpimps… supongo que en realidad dependerá de mi estado de ánimo.
* Ratón o lápiz. Normalmente empiezo con un boceto sobre papel, que escaneo, paso al ordenador y trabajo con él. Por lo tanto diría que ambos aunque principalmente trabajo con ratón. Sólo una pequeña parte de mi trabajo la hago en papel. Además es más fácil para mí corregir errores con el ordenador que sobre papel. Claro que puedo borrar pero a veces acabo haciendo un agujero a través del papel !!!!
* Tus dibujos animados preferidos son… la mayoría es anime. Me encanta sobre todo lo más nuevo que ponen en Japón (por supuesto con subtítulos en inglés) Me gusta Akira, Samurai Champloo, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, DBZ, Naruto y todas las películas de Miyazaki. Además, veo Family Guy, The Simpsons, Venture Brothers, Metalocalypse y series de los ochenta como She-Ra, He-Man y Transformers. También los dibujos viejos de Looney Tunes. No hay nada con los dibujos antiguos de Bugs Bunny… todavía los veo.
* Sushi o hamburguesa. ¿Qué tal una sushi-burger? ¿Puedo tomar una de esas?
* Eres feliz cuando estás… creando arte nuevo, jugando con mis mascotas o con mis videojuegos, comiendo en uno de mis restaurantes preferidos, preparándonos para Halloween, trabajando y de fiesta con mi estudio, Agi Agi.

1 Comentarios:

Anonymous Anónimo dice...

Si te interesan los temas orientales y el arte en general, te recominedo el foro de la asociación cultural y juvenil Ronin, de Leganés, Madrid:
http://ronin.superforos.com

Akilu

12:21 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home