jueves, octubre 11, 2007

re-inventa letoy: yupyland


Thanks to Yupyland for her ‘re-create letoy’ work.

* What music forms the soundtrack of your life? Depending on my mood, I listen to many many different kinds of music. I like listening to Sonic Youth when I’m happy and when I need to think and relax I like listening to post rock bands like the Godspeed, You! Black Emperor. I’m happy listening to electro music as well. Sometimes, when I feel angry or evil, I enjoy listening to various heavy, doom, black, death metal bands with fancy names. I listen to anything good really.
* Pixel or Pencil. Both, I’d say.
* Your favourite cartoons are… Miyazaki's Spirited Away is one of my favourite animated films, My neighbor Totoro also. Other favourites: Candy Candy, Heidi, The Powerpuff girls and Dexter’s Laboratory.
* Sushi or hamburger. If I really had to choose between those two, I’d have the burger and some fries and ketchup please.
* You are happy when you are… free.



++++ español ++++



Muchas gracias a Yupyland por su ‘re-inventa letoy’


* La banda sonora de tu vida sería… dependiendo de mi estado de ánimo puedo escuchar diferentes tipos de música. Cuando estoy feliz me gusta escuchar a Sonic Youth; cuando necesito relajarme y pensar me gusta escuchar bandas de post-rock del tipo de ‘Godspeed You! Black Emperor’ También me pone contenta el electro. A veces cuando me siento enfadada disfruto escuchando a bandas de heavy, doom, black, death metal… con nombres divertidos. Realmente, escucho todo aquello que me parece bueno.
* Ratón o lápiz. Diría ambos.
* Tus dibujos animados preferidos son… ‘El Viaje de Chihiro’ es una de mis películas preferidas. También, ‘Mi vecino Totoro’ Otras son: Candy Candy, Heidi, The Powerpuff girls and Dexter’s Laboratory.
* Sushi o hamburguesa. Si realmente tuviera que elegir entre ambas opciones sería hamburguesa con patatas y ketchup.
* Eres feliz cuando estás… libre.