lunes, octubre 08, 2007

re-inventa letoy: alexei vella

Thanks to Alexei Vella for his ‘re-create letoy’ work.

*What music forms the soundtrack of your life? Depends on what I am going through. Currently I am really enjoying Daft Punk, The Raconteurs and Unkle.
*Pixel or Pencil. A combination of the two.
*Your favourite cartoons are… Mighty Mouse, Smurfs, Betty Boop, Popeye, Astroboy…
*Sushi or hamburger. That is a difficult one, I will go with the more healthy choice, Sushi.
*You are happy when you are… drawing and painting.


++++ español ++++


Muchas gracias a Alexei Vella por su ‘re-inventa letoy’

* La banda sonora de tu vida sería… depende, actualmente me quedo con Daft Punk, The Raconteurs y Unkle.
* Ratón o lápiz. Una combinación de ambos.
* Tus dibujos animados preferidos son… Mighty Mouse, Smurfs, Betty Boop, Popeye, Astroboy…
* Sushi o hamburguesa. Esta es difícil, me decanto por la opción más sana: Sushi.
* Eres feliz cuando estás… dibujando y pintando.