lunes, octubre 01, 2007

re-inventa letoy: lindedesign


Thanks to Christian Lindemann for his ‘re-create letoy’ work.

* What music forms the soundtrack of your life? It depends on my feelings. A mixture between Cat Stevens, Foo Fighters and Beastie Boys would be not too bad.
* Pixel or Pencil. First pencil than pixel.
* Your favourite cartoons are… Calvin and Hobbes and Robert Crumb.
* Sushi or hamburger. Hamburger with cheese.
* You are happy when you are… laughing with my wife and when I´m in a balance with myself and I have the people I love the most around me. Mostly I´m happy when I´m doing stuff I´m comfortable with.



++++ español ++++



Muchas gracias a Christian Lindemann por su ‘re-inventa letoy’

* La banda sonora de tu vida sería… depende de cómo me sienta. Una mezcla entre Cat Stevens, Foo Fighters y Beastie Boys no estaría mal.
* Ratón o lápiz. Primero lápiz; después píxel.
* Tus dibujos animados preferidos son… Calvin and Hobbes y Robert Crumb.
* Sushi o hamburguesa. Hamburguesa con queso.
* Eres feliz cuando estás… riéndome con esposa y cuando estoy en equilibrio conmigo mismo y tengo la gente a la que aprecio alrededor de mí. Muchas veces me encuentro bien cuando estoy haciendo cosas con las que me siento bien.