miércoles, septiembre 19, 2007

re-inventa letoy: fhiona galloway

Thanks to Fhiona for her ‘re-create letoy’ work.

* What music forms the soundtrack of your life? I've got eclectic taste in music some of my faves: They Might be Giants, Tom Waits, The White Stripes, Beck, Nick Cave, oh! and I like a bit of Leon Redbone now and again!
* Pixel or Pencil. Both, but I'm into my pixel power.
* Your favourite cartoons are… and were... The Moomins (loved those Hattiefatners!!), Noah and Nelly in Skylark, Ludwig, Roobarb, Morph, Willo the Wisp, The Fairly Odd Parents and Johnny Bravo.
* Sushi or hamburger. Not really either. I'm strict veggie.
* You are happy when you are… working, drinking cava, listening to music and watching my dog run and when the mood takes me- running with him!

++++ español ++++


Muchas gracias a Fhiona por su ‘re-inventa letoy’

* La banda sonora de tu vida sería… tengo un gusto musical bastante ecléctico pero entre mis favoritos están: They Might be Giants, Tom Waits, The White Stripes, Beck, Nick Cave, oh! Y me gusta un poco de nuevo Leon Redbone.
* Ratón o lápiz. ¡Ambos! Pero estoy un poco bajo el poder del píxel.
* Tus dibujos animados preferidos son… y fueron… The Moomins (me encantan los Hattiefatners!!), Noah and Nelly in Skylark, Ludwig, Roobarb, Morph, Willo the Wisp, The Fairly Odd Parents y Johnny Bravo.
* Sushi o hamburguesa. Ninguna de las dos opciones. Soy estrictamente vegetariana.
* Eres feliz cuando estás… trabajando, bebiendo cava, escuchando música, viendo a mi perro correr y cuando corro con él !!!

1 Comentarios:

Anonymous Anónimo dice...

ke buen arte!! karai ke envidia(de la buena) jelicidaes es muy buen trabajo

2:52 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home